|Project Title:||Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Chen Suyang|
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Chao Qiu|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Chen, Suyang. (2020). Research on human resource management of family business: A case study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
“Talent is the dependence of virtue; virtue is the commander of talent.” It is generally recognized as a criterion for selecting talented people, who possess both virtues and geniuses. Nowadays, our society is evolving at an increasing rate. The improved standards of people’s living and culture have brought about an extremely fierce social competition. In South Korea, more than 200 people attempted to find a temporary part-time job in a bookstore, which shows that competitions in our society are fierce. The 21st century is an era of challenges and opportunities. Talent has become the key points of the development of an enterprise. Society is in progress, and enterprises must constantly keep pace with developments as well as changes. The spread of COVID-19 has led to a rapid deterioration of the global environment and has become an important factor that is affecting the development of SMEs. Countless companies are facing the threat of bankruptcy and liquidation. The development of an enterprise is the development of the people. As an important part of an enterprise, human resources greatly affect the development status and development direction of an enterprise and determine various issues of the enterprise’s development strategy and organizational structure. Therefore, companies need to have a comprehensive understanding of human applications, enterprises and personnel must clearly and earnestly fulfill their obligations to each other and fulfill their duties. This article was a case study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd. In the article, Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd. would be called Haiwang Chemical. This enterprise is an excellent domestic enterprise and an excellent enterprise in the industry. The method utilized in this article was mainly qualitative research. This paper finished an environmental analysis and other methods for analyzing the internal and external environments of this company. Asking questions, analyzing and solving management problems on human resources of the enterprise are all included in this paper, with the purpose of providing a framework for human resource reform in family businesses.
Keywords: family business, human resource management, Environmental Analysis, institutionalization.
Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance