|Project Title:||Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era|
|Author:||Miss Zhang Niu Niu
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Zhang, Niu Niu. (2020). Analysis of market opportunities and change in consumer purchasing behavior in the internet era. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This paper focuses on the changes in consumer purchasing behavior in the Internet era, and studies the market opportunities that consumer purchasing behavior changes bring to companies. With the development of Internet technology and the increasing popularity of smart phones, people’s shopping concepts and shopping habits are gradually changing. The Internet has created a new business environment and life experience for
consumers. This paper mainly uses literature research methods to study market opportunities and changes in consumer purchasing behavior in the Internet era. First, by analyzing the purchasing process and purchasing psychology of consumers to study the purchasing behavior of consumers. This research can predict consumers’ main purchasing desires. In this way, companies can adjust their marketing strategies to meet consumers’ purchasing needs while also improving their economic interests. Then analyzed the status quo of consumers’ purchasing behavior. The research found that consumers’ buying habits are gradually changing from physical shopping to online shopping. Internet marketing has become an inevitable trend to replace traditional marketing with its fast, convenient and interactive functions. This research can help companies analyze market changes, identify opportunities and maximize profits. Therefore, understanding the changes in consumer purchasing behavior in the Internet era is of great significance for companies to formulate marketing strategies, improve their competitive advantages, and win market opportunities.
Keywords: Internet revolution, Online shopping, Consumer behavior.
Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand