|Project Title:||Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise|
|Author:||Miss Hao Zi Han
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Hao, Zi Han. (2020). Social media as a new market of the Chinese Enterprise. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
With the development of social media, it has become easier for people to communicate and express opinions through online platforms, as well as find required knowledge and various perspectives. Similarly, companies can plan marketing communication strategies by analyzing customer behavior and intent on social media. This shows that social media brings convenience to people’s lives and also brings greater benefits to Chinese companies. Chinese companies have been developing social media strategies, and businesses use social platforms to post product information and drive sales with new marketing methods. This paper provided some perspectives based on the application of social media in enterprises, the impact of social media on enterprise, and summarizes the role of enterprises in social media marketing practices. This research proposed the framework of “Social Media-Chinese Enterprises-New Market,” which fully elaborates the relationship between enterprises and social media, and regards social media as an emerging market for Chinese enterprises. In conclusion, this paper provided some effective suggestions for the reasonable use of social media by Chinese companies.
Keywords: Social media, new market, Chinese enterprises.
Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand