|Project Title:||A Study of Factors Influencing on Start-Up Business: Failure and Success
|Author:||Mr. Nipuna Tookham
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Tookham, Nipuna. (2021). A study of factors influencing on Start-Up business: Failure and success. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Master of Business Administration Siam University.
This article examines the factor influencing on the failure and success startup business or entrepreneurship. As this work was a document research, this study analyzes existing information on books, articles, magazines, pdfs files and websites describe the key factors dominate on recently and presently success and failure entrepreneurs, then alternate the most effective to start-up business. Several reasons were responsible for the failure and success of a startup. Some reasons had divided into two main factors; internal factors and external factors. Internal factors involve Personality of entrepreneurship, Digital marketing Skills, Teamwork, Innovation product and Timing, in order, external factors were Customer Behaviors or needs, Venture Capital, Government Support and Technology. The starting of new business easy but very rarely to continue develop in the rapidly changing of technologies development. The first success of a startup begins with a great idea which later turns into a great performer. This study aims to create youth entrepreneur to establish new companies to support the creation of wealth, employment and welfare.
Keywords: Start-up, Internal factors, External Factors.
A Study of Factors Influencing on Start-Up Business: Failure and Success
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping