|Project Title:||The Effect of Digital Marketing to Tourist Sector in Myanma
|Author:||Mr. Vijotta Laowan
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Laowan, Vijotta. (2021). The effect of digital marketing to tourist sector in Myanma. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Master of Business Administration Siam University.
This research aims are to development of digital marketing is a necessary part of the tourist industry, which is an essential sector to accelerate a country ‘s economic growth. The purpose of this study was to analyse the effect development of the digital marketing industry in Myanmar with a special reference of tourists, and show that the internet has become a major force pushing growth in the tourism sector in many countries. A suitable dispersion of information and communication technology (ICT) services can facilitate visibility. It also supports leverage the use of social media for promotion and customer gaining purposes. Focuses on the Network Use component, pertaining to the effect of the quality of the Internet connection available to lodges, and its association with the following dimensions: customer service: the availability of information and communication technology services to guests, such as internet connectivity and availability on digital market in the neighbourhood; digital marketing: the use of social media, keeping records of guests and analysing collective data to extract business insights, and business-to-business online booking. After the sweeping condition of colonial times and the early days of freedom, the military junta closed the country from 1962 to 1988, by using a severe visa policy. From 1988 to 2010 a new military rule began to open the country to attract foreign currencies and restore the image of the country on the international stage through a proactive policy and by organizing a Visit Myanmar Year in 1996.
Keywords: Digital marketing, Tourist Sector, Myanmar.
The Effect of Digital Marketing to Tourist Sector in Myanma
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping