|Project Title:||Forced E-Learning in Education Management During Covid19: Resilience of Pre- and Post-Pandemic in Developed and Developing Nations
|Author:||Mr. Cai Shangxin
|Advisor:||Dr. Zhang Li|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Cai, Shangxin. (2021). Forced E-Learning in education management during Covid19: Resilience of pre- and post-pandemic in developed and developing nations. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research aimed to understand the education sector’s eLearning process and analyze it in terms of developed and developing nations. The response of teachers, students, and academic institutions during the disruption and the post-pandemic determines how people, processes, and institutions converge their collaboration skills to disseminate knowledge for overcoming IT-centric challenges. The results showed teachers’ capability, institutional capability, and outlook that have affected the education system to accept eLearning’s ‘new normal’ in virtual classrooms.
Keywords: Covid19, E-Learning, Education, Nations.
Forced E-Learning in Education Management During Covid19: Resilience of Pre- and Post-Pandemic in Developed and Developing Nations
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown