|Project Title:||Exploring the factors affecting graduate support system and engagement level in higher education|
|Author:||Mr. Henry Okwudili Chukwugbo|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master in Business Administration (International Program)|
Chukwugbo, Henry Okwudili. (2019). Exploring the factors affecting graduate support system and engagement level in higher education. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Students in this rapidly changing world need a reliable support system to enable the intended educational outcomes. However, on the other hand, many institutions of higher learning, globally are perceived to lack a comprehensive student support system that effectively and efficiently cater for graduate students in higher education. This study utilized the Documentary Research Methodology (DRM) to explore the perceived factors affecting the graduates’ support system (GSS) and the engagement level of graduate students in higher education. The DRM tool was used to systematically select and review 63 of peer-reviewed articles on student support-system and engagement. Reviewed articles were retrieved from the Wiley online Library, Siam Library, Research Gate Library, and Scientific Research Library, to generate the Graduate Support System and Engagement Model (GSS-EM) for use by the institutions. The paper argues that since the landscape of higher education is changing rapidly, the overall commitment of the graduate students to engage and to succeed will factor on a comprehensive support system implemented by relevant and useful management. The Model generated from this study may serve as a tool for future empirical studies on the
topic or related areas of academic research. Recommendations were offered to relevant management bodies in higher learning institutions to adopt support systems that meet both local and international best practices.
Keywords: Student support, International Graduates, Engagement, Student-engagement.
Exploring the factors affecting graduate support system and engagement level in higher education
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A case study of management failure in Mitigating employee turnover in the Hotel Industry
- A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later