|Project Title:||Impact of Covide-19 on Global Business and Crisis Management
|Author:||Mrs. Raazia Begum
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Begum, Raazia. (2021). Impact of Covide-19 on global business and crisis management. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
The COVID-19 pandemic crisis 2020 will have a significant influence on global health and global businesses, such as travel, tourism, hospitality, and airline industries. This article focused to research the impact of Covid-19 on global business and crisis management. As a result, most of the government protects the people before saving the economy, and as a result, the economy was allowed to suffer globally. The study examined how to develop and maintain global business during crises and natural disasters, and provided different policies and strategies to improve and handle business from any future crisis; government funds can help the global business to handle crisis and improve their market in a pandemic outbreak. A field where businesses have already strongly modified is using technology to approach changing work environments, digital products, and tech talent to promote innovation and they intercept most of this diversity to help to manage trade in such a pandemic. At the same time, Governments implement policies that harm foreign commercial interests, but do so in the pursuit of public policy goals relating to health and safety. There are government policies to manage the crisis, such as travel bans, lockdown, border closer, quarantine for the affected persons, and hygiene requirements. Business policies, such as automation and adoption of new technologies, drawn, retort, online meetings, temporary closer to operations, apply for government supports, loans to maintain liquidity. Results also indicated that proper financial policies, reconstructed marketing strategies, and aiding funds have a positive impact on the businesses during an economic downturn.
Keywords: Covid-19, global business, crisis management.
Impact of Covide-19 on Global Business and Crisis Management
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping