|Project Title:||Research on Ecological Chain M&A and Enterprise Value Promotion: A Case Study of Xiaomi Technology Company|
|Author:||Mr. Huang Ruilin
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
11th National Academic Conference of 2019 ” Professional management in a disruptive world” 30 March 2019
Ruilin, Huang. (2021). Research on ecological chain M&A and enterprise value promotion: A case study of Xiaomi Technology Company. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Rapid development encouraged modern enterprises to open up many new models to increase corporate value. Among them, the business ecological chain model which is different from ordinary corporate cooperation, corporate mergers, acquisitions, etc. It is more helpful for companies to develop together from a new perspective in the Internet era. Many Internet companies strive to create an ecological chain with the Internet as their core to realize their diversified development. Due to the differences in resources and markets between companies, the network ecosystems of different companies were also quite different in all aspects. The type of influence the resources and market of the enterprise will have on the operation and development direction of the ecosystem are of great practical significance and research value.
Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2010, and it took only ten years to become a Fortune 500 company. The ecological chain created by Xiaomi is excellent, and many of its products are sought after by consumers. This paper adopted the literature research method, and case analysis method to study the relevant theories of the ecological business chain. It analyzed the improvement of corporate value in the development process of the Xiaomi ecological chain, and found the factors and corresponding risks of Xiaomi’s success.
Keywords: Xiaomi, Business ecological chain, Enterprise value.
Research on Ecological Chain M&A and Enterprise Value Promotion: A Case Study of Xiaomi Technology Company
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping