|Project Title:||Research on Search Engine Optimization Strategy for Voice Search
|Author:||Mr. Markus Anttila
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
International Journal of Economics, Business and Management Research Vol 5, No.11, 2021, p.1-20
Anttila, Markus. (2021). Research on search engine optimization strategy for voice search. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research discussed search engine optimization strategies for voice search and offers instruction how to increase ranking on voice search engine results by using keyword optimization techniques. This research aimed to find how businesses can gain a competitive edge over their competitors with voice search optimization and grow their revenue with limited time and resources. While more than half of Internet traffic begins on search engines, search engine optimization undeniably plays an important role in both online and offline businesses. This research targeted all business owners who are looking to plan and implement voice search optimization strategies to their company website for the first time. This independent study research reviewed professional literature and Internet sources related to traditional search engine optimization, as well as voice search optimization. All the information was gathered from multiple sources, then compared to each other while being critically evaluated in order to form realistic research.
Keywords: Voice keyword optimization, Keyword optimization, SEO, Search engine.
Research on Search Engine Optimization Strategy for Voice Search
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping