|Project Title:||Factors Affecting the Development of Ride-Hailing Platforms in Thailand|
|Author:||Miss Wu XinYing
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Wu, XinYing. (2020). Factors affecting the development of Ride-Hailing Platforms in Thailand. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This paper focused on the factors that influenced the development of the online ride hailing platfonns such as,uber,grab,and Didi, and studies how ride-hailing platforms should be managed and developed. This article first analyzed the background and advantages of the rise of ride-hailing, the regulatory pressure faced by the government, consume review difficulties on the platform side, and how to improve customer satisfaction. It also analyzed a series of potential safety hazards that the review threshold of the ride-hailing platfonns were too low. Based on this, referring to foreign methods of monitoring car-hailing services, the Thai government can fonnulate laws and set the platform-side access system to regulate the market. The ride-hailing platfonns could address public concerns by strengthening the review system and improving safety. When faced with the needs of customer satisfaction, we can improve public satisfaction by establishing a perfect feedback mechanism and dedicated price promotions. This paper raised questions and provided reasonable suggestions from the above aspects. Therefore, the issues and suggestions affecting the development of ride-hailing platforms are of great significance to governments or enterprises.
Keywords: Government Regulation, Platform Management, Customer Satisfaction, Grab.
Factors Affecting the Development of Ride-Hailing Platforms in Thailand
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping