|Project Title:||The Impact of Covid-19 on Economy and International Business
|Author:||Miss Raspreet Kaur Arora
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Arora, Raspreet Kaur. (2021). The impact of Covid -19 on economy and international business. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Master of Business Administration Siam University.
Covid-19 has affected the economy and international businesses and its spread has brought the global economy down. There were two ways that led to the reduction of economist activities. First, the spread of coronavirus made social distancing a norm for everyone around the world, which forced corporate event and offices, businesses, financial markets to shut down. Secondly, the speed of which the virus spread led to concern of safety for the consumption of consumers, investors and international businesses. Covid-19 began March 2020 and spread rapidly into many countries and markets. During this period, restrictive measures, monetary policy measures, fiscal policy measures, and public health policies were adopted for the safety of everyone. The findings found that due to the amount of lockdown days and the many policies that ordered by governments, had the largest effects on the economy.
Keyword: Covid-19, Economy, International Business, Lockdown.
The Impact of Covid -19 on Economy and International Business
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping