|Project Title:||A study of service quality and the customers’ satisfaction of local markets in Yangon|
|Author:||Mr. Aung Than Win|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master in Business Administration (International Program)|
Win, Aung Than. (2019). A study of service quality and the customers’ satisfaction of local markets in Yangon. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study developed the interrelationships between service quality and customer satisfaction of local markets in Yangon. Customer satisfaction was defined as the behavior of customers in the quality of local markets which had been referred to a consequence of all the experiences with service to customers at it. The research was customers’ satisfaction as service quality for markets to develop markets.
The research was customers’ satisfaction of local markets especially competitive advantage with modern markets to be enable them increase the customers’ satisfaction and customers’ retention. This paper identifies that Quality of service was critical factors for success of any business in local markets, Yangon and the key to achieve sustainable advantage lies in delivering high quality service that results in satisfied customers.
Keywords: Service Quality, Customers’ Satisfaction, Customer happiness, Location Markets, Yangon.
A study of service quality and the customers’ satisfaction of local markets in Yangon
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A case study of management failure in Mitigating employee turnover in the Hotel Industry
- A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later