|Project Title:||An Analysis of Strategic Marketing Management on Organizational Performance
|Author:||Miss Zin Mar Soe
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Financial and Bank Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Soe, Zin Mar. (2020). An analysis of strategic marketing management on organizational performance. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The aim of this research was the analysis of strategic marketing management at VT Garment Company on organizational performance. The objective of this study was how relationship of strategic marketing and strategic planning on organization performance development at VT Garment Company in Bangkok.
This paper was documentary research based on past studies of various scholars such as books, magazines, journals, newspapers and online sources of what they had been analyzed about strategic marketing management on organization performance. Performance of organization in public was the key conception that require clear strategic marketing management. This research had significantly reflects organization performance because strategic marketing was systematically evaluates the characteristics that could improve the performance of organization. These were associated with meeting a great degree of specific organization requirements on demand creative and innovative strategic marketing, which may bring about additional performance for organization at VT Garment Company.
So, researcher found that strategic marketing and strategic planning were a suitable strategies toward organization performance. Those strategies illustrated the development of organizational performance that meet the needs of changing better on performance organization at VT Garment Company in Bangkok.
Keywords: strategic marketing, strategic planning, organizational performance.
An Analysis of Strategic Marketing Management on Organizational Performance
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping