|Project Title:||Reverse globalization: Influence of the Asian lifestyle in France|
|Author:||Miss Meghann Teboul
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
International Conference on Economics, Business And Interdisciplinary Studies (ICEBIS 2019) 5 October 2019
Teboul, Meghann. (2020). Reverse globalization: Influence of the Asian lifestyle in France. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The 21st century is highlighted by the influence of Asian countries in the world. Asia has been a continent colonized for several years by different Western countries. Today, a new style of colonization by influence is emerging between Asia and Europe. When talking about the influence of one country/continent on another country/continent, politics and the economy are often the first factors to come to the fore. But there is also this influence, more discreet and less obvious, which is the influence of lifestyle. Gradually, the lifestyle of Southeast Asian countries, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and China has become established in Europe, and especially in France. This other factor is not yet considered to be a real factor of influence, which is why there is still very little information on this subject today. However, the influence of lifestyle has, unconsciously, an influence on the economy and politics.
It raises the question of how the Asian countries influence Europe, and what impacts does this have?
Following numerous articles, interviews, discussions or by merely walking down the street and looking around, we can see that the French are unconsciously influenced by clothing style, architecture, decoration and food for the past ten years or so. With almost 67 million people, including 2,190,327 in Paris alone, France is a promising new market for Asia. To understand what the influence is, what impact it has and what opportunities are to be seized, it is necessary to demonstrate that ASEAN Plus Three and China has an influence
Understanding this influence would help us understand the emergence of Asia around the world and how to attract an advantage for our country and population.
Keywords: globalization, Asian lifestyle, France, Influence.
Reverse globalization: Influence of the Asian lifestyle in France
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- An analysis of Chinese investment opportunities in renewable energy power industry in Thailand
- A study of service quality and the customers’ satisfaction of local markets in Yangon
- The Impact of Trust Factors on Customer Loyalty in B2C Ecommerce
- Exploring the factors affecting graduate support system and engagement level in higher education
- Innovation Through Conflict in Diversity Workplace: Conflict Impact Factors
- Factor Affecting International Trade Operations in Nigeria
- The future of traditional convenience stores in Yangon
- A study of factors influencing tourism development of Heritage Sites in Hanoi
- The impact of leadership and ethical development in the organization
- Employee rewarding and its affect to motivation