|Project Title:||The blockchain technology and its applications in the financial sector
|Author:||Mr. Arnold Krause
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Krause, Arnold. (2020). The blockchain technology and its applications in the financial sector. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Blockchain is on the verge of revolutionizing how we interact in the digital world. It has significantly more use cases than just the popular and well-known cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The majority of people know only this application. But there are a lot of other potential applications for the financial industry, which can bring benefit to the industry. The question first is what is Blockchain, what are the underlying concepts and what is the current state of technological implementation in the finance sector. What are the main advantages of the blockchain implementation? The answers to these questions take multiple articles by a vast array of experts in numerous related fields. In this paper I will address these questions and provide some basic answers. For those active in the finance sector it is important to have a broad overview of this topic in general. I will provide a general description of Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts. With the help of this basic knowledge, I then explain what can be advantages of an implementation in the financial sector. Finally, I explain two of the major applications in detail.
Keywords: Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Blockchain, Smart Contract, Applications in the financial sector.
The blockchain technology and its applications in the financial sector
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping