|Project Title:||The Impact of Mobile Banking on Business Development in Myanmar
|Author:||Ms. Wai Phyo Naing and Naing Htoo Lwin
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Naing, Wai Phyo and Naing, Htoo Lwin. (2020). The impact of mobile banking on business development in Myanmar. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research focused on the banking system as one of the cornerstones of business or economic development as well as being very beneficial for consumers. Banking services began via mobile to appear on a large scale and has become one of the latest services offered by banks in Myanmar. This paper was documentary research and the materials were collected based on past studies of various scholars in books, magazines, journals, articles and online sources of what they analyzed about how mobile banking and clectronic banking affected business development in a country. This study was conducted to show how mobile banking affects business development in Myanmar, from which The Electronic Banking System to the mobile banking system. This work also expressed the difference between mobile banking and electronic banking and how the banks in Myanmar are renovating the banking system for rapid change. The researcher recommends that the banks in Myanmar should spend more time and effort to activate and develop mobile banking services with new technologies to do many different banking transactions, in order to reach customers, maintain customers, and provide privacy for customers.
Keywords: Mobile Banking, Electronic Banking, Business Development, Myanmar.
Factors Affecting Foreign Employees’ Engagement and Career Mobility
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping