|Project Title:||Are Career Commitment, Career and Job Satisfaction the Problems Nigeria Bank Employees Face?
|Author:||Mr. Uchenna Anthony Ejiofor
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Ejiofor, Uchenna Anthony. (2020). Are career commitment, career and job satisfaction the problems Nigeria bank employees face?. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research is aimed at exploring the career commitment, career and job satisfaction among Nigeria bank employees in Abuja. The researcher reviewed past research on the three aforementioned factors. Four bank employees from different banks and organizational position responded to the interview questions. Findings indicated that career commitment, career and job satisfaction are related to achieving career objectives. Some of the bank employees indicated lack of career commitment due to their job role which led to a low career and job satisfaction. This study has further implicated the positive relationships among career commitment, career and job satisfaction from previous studies. Further recommendations were discussed.
Keywords: career commitment, career and job satisfaction, organization, Nigerian bank employees.
Are Career Commitment, Career and Job Satisfaction the Problems Nigeria Bank Employees Face?
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping