|Project Title:||Consumer Demand in Digital Marketing and Sustainable Business Development
|Author:||Mr. Liton Barua
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Barua, Liton. (2020). Consumer demand in digital marketing and sustainable business development. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The research aimed to analyze the factors related to consumer demand and digital marketing, and to draw the research results that modern internet marketing strategies that use digital marketing with consumer demand could help companies promote sustainable business development. This article used literary research methods. Based on the research of consumer demand, it was found that the development of modern Internet technology has made consumers’ shopping and consumer demand diversified, personalized and multi-layered. Consumer psychology has created consumers with higher expectations for shopping. The emergence of digital marketing was to meet the changing shopping needs of consumers. Green marketing, low consumption and high efficiency not only enhanced the consumers’ shopping experience, but also met the future sustainable business development of enterprises. So digital marketing strategies formulated through consumer demand were effective for promoting sustainable business development of enterprises. Understanding consumer demand could provide guidance and recommendations for sustainable business development of enterprises.
Keyword: Digital Marketing, Consumer Demand, Sustainable Business Development.
Consumer demand in digital marketing and sustainable business development
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping