|Project Title:||Examining the Impact of Outsourcing of Digital Service on Organization
|Author:||Mr. Onaburekhalen Abumere Jackson
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Resource Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Onaburekhalen, Abumere Jackson. (2020). Examining the impact of outsourcing of digital service on organization . (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study used documentary research to explore the impact of outsourced digital services (ODS) on organization performance. Outsourcing digital services are perceived to have a direct effect on the organization’s overall wellbeing, and also improves the relationship between the organization and its customers. This is mainly due to the services provided by the outsourcing agents are aimed towards efficient service delivery, cheaper, and easily accessed between the organization and their customers. The less time employees focus on the stressful digital service issues, the more time they have to conduct the organization’s business, and to interact with their customers. The research analyzed 50 articles from various journals retrieved from the Siam Library, Wiley Online, and Scientific Research academic search engines for study. A conceptual framework, based on the reviewed articles to understand the impacts of ODS on organization performance. This paper was concluded that since the goal of many companies or profit-focused organizations was to maximize resources to achieve set objectives, outsourcing their digital services is imperative. Recommendations were offered to organizations based on the identified impacts.
Keywords: Digital Service, Organization Performance, Outsourcing.
Examining the Impact of Outsourcing of Digital Service on Organization
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping