|Project Title:||How does WeChat Pay Affect Chinese Customers & the Future of the Digital Currency
|Author:||Mr. Zengwen She
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
She, Zengwen. (2020). How does wechat pay affect Chinese customers & the future of the digital currency. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research focused on analyzing how WeChat Pay changes users lifestyles and has analyzed users’ behavior. This research connected future market analysis and possible risks with opportunities that the Central Bank of China may launch in the future. In this rapidly developing capital society, the future and trends of third-party payment software were studied. The impact of WeChat payment on contemporary people was analyzed through the degree of consumer trust in WeChat, the importance of mobile payment, and modern economic theory. This research needed to take into account the special significance and impact of WeChat payment for Chinese consumers, and combined the monetary theory to analyze the future market and the possible risks and opportunities.
Keywords: WeChat pay, Mobile payment, Digital currency.
How does WeChat Pay Affect Chinese Customers & the Future of the Digital Currency
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping