|Project Title:||The Competition on Third-Party Online Payment in China: A Case Study of ALIPAY|
|Author:||Miss Li XiaoMeng
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Li, XiaoMeng. (2020). The competition on third-party online payment in China: A case study of ALIPAY. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
In the information age, the development of the Internet has also promoted the development of the ecommerce industry, and various e-commerce platforms are constantly appearing. The convenience of online shopping has been recognized by the public and the rapid development of the e-commerce industry open the channels for settlement through the Internet. Traditional bank payments can no longer meet the development requirements of e-commerce, therefore, many third-party online payment platforms have emerged as the times require. Among many third-party payments, the most popular in China is Alipay, and they will continue to be a hot topic for a long time in the future development of the Internet. As a secure, fast and convenient online payment platform, third-party platforms have established credit guarantees and technical support functions between banks, buyers and sellers. It can not only meet the credit needs of users in online transactions, but also eliminate concerns about financial security during the transaction process.
The purpose of this article was to analyze the current status of third-party online payments at home and abroad by using ALIPAY as an example. This research summarizes the advantages and disadvantages of ALIPAY, studied the opportunities and challenges of ALIPAY, understand the problems that China’s thirdparty online payment development will face, and find the appropriate online payment market survival and development strategy in China.
Keywords: Third-party payment, Alipay, Online payment competition.
The Competition on Third-Party Online Payment in China: A Case Study of ALIPAY
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping