|Project Title:||The Marketing Strategy of Digital Music Platforms in the Digital Era
|Author:||Miss Hu Qiaoyi
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Capital Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Hu, Qiaoyi. (2020). The marketing strategy of Digital Music Platforms in the Digital Era. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Music is an indispensable part of people’s life. With the development of the Internet, digital music, which is different from physical music (tape, vinyl records, CD), has affected the way people enjoy music services. A large number of digital music platforms have emerged, such as Spotify, Apple Music and QQ Music, and more and more people are choosing digital music over physical music. This has created intense competition among various digital music platforms, and how to adopt effective marketing strategies is crucial to the success of the platform. According to the 6Ps marketing theory, this research proposed five corresponding marketing strategies for digital music platforms from the perspectives of product, price, channel, promotion, power, and public relations. The study combined Chinese and international cases to provide new ideas for digital music platforms. The results of the study could help the music business succeed in the Internet age.
Keywords: Digital Music in Digital Era, Digital Music Platform, Marketing Strategy.
The Marketing Strategy of Digital Music Platforms in the Digital Era
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping