|Project Title:||The Marketing Strategy of ‘We Media’ in 5G Era in China
|Author:||Miss Gao YuXing
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Capital Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Gao, YuXing. (2020). The marketing strategy of ‘We Media’ in 5G Era in China. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The development of 5G technology has brought more possibilities to ‘We Media.’ At the same time, the development of New Media in China has given ‘We Media’ a lot to learn from. However, due to the limitations of ‘We Media’ and ineffective marketing strategies that ‘We Media’ individuals made, most ‘We Media’ cannot benefit from the 5G era, and could even be eliminated in the process. This research focused on the development of ‘We Media’ to find the shortcomings of ‘We Media’ and analyze the impact of new 5G technologies on ‘We Media’ mediums and interaction methods. Finally, this paper recommended how to use the correct strategy to cover the shortcomings of ‘We Media,’ and how to fully utilize 5G technology to create more impactful marketing for ‘We Media’ accounts.
Keywords: We Media, New Media, 5G Era, Marketing Strategy.
The Marketing Strategy of ‘We Media’ in 5G Era in China
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping