|Project Title:||World without Hunger as a Sustainable Challenge of XXI Century
|Author:||Miss Marta Grudzien
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Capital Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Grudzien, Marta. (2020). World without hunger as a sustainable challenge of XXI century. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This documentary research focused on world hunger, which is a huge problem faced across the globe. Even though enough food is produced to feed the entire world population, the scale of the problem is still vast. It was found that causes of world hunger are abundant, but none of them are unsolvable. For this research, many reports and articles were reviewed and several well-known speakers’ views were taken into account, which reflect what people can do to help achieve a Zero Hunger World. By gaining a clearer understanding of the various views and thoroughly analyzing results, the general population often does not realize that various daily activities can contribute to the improvement of the world hunger situation. It is the suggestion of this study that a focus on how to stop world famine should be a primary interest of governments and NGOs, as well as individuals. The Sustainable Development Agenda, developed by the leaders of the United Nations, can greatly contribute to achieving this goal if everyone takes part in this endeavor in any way they can.
Keywords: world hunger, sustainable development agenda, United Nations.
World without Hunger as a Sustainable Challenge of XXI Century
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping