|Project Title:||Factors affecting social media marketing for tourism in Modern World|
|Author:||Mr. Jan Hostinsky|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Hostinsky, Jan. (2019). Factors affecting social media marketing for tourism in Modern World. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Social media have penetrated all aspects of tourism and led to fundamental changes in the way tourism experiences are planned, consumed, evaluated and marketed. This study provided a summary of the most important factors of social media and sketched out the various roles social media play in tourism. More importantly, it discussed social media trends, its effective application and its impacts on consumer behavior. It examined the basic determinants of social media marketing, and the importance of the same in the tourism industry discussed which social media channels were the most useful for marketing in the tourism industry and identified effective ways of social media marketing use in tourism. It concluded with suggestions of approaches to social media utilization for tourist industry and identified effective ways of social media marketing use in tourism. It concluded with suggestions of approaches to social media utilization for tourism subject and informed theoretical and practical understandings of their effects.
Keywords: social media, tourism, marketing.
Factors affecting social media marketing for tourism in Modern World
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Employee rewarding and its affect on motivation
- Key Success Factor in Strategy Implementation: A Case Study of LocalTapiola Etelä Insurance Company
- The worldwide role of Innovation in Startup Financing and Implications for Financial Problems
- The Model of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study in the Sportswear Industry
- A Study of Factors Relating to Thailand-Cambodia Cross-Border Clothing Trade between Aranyaphrathet and Poipet