|Project Title:||Yunnan Dunjue Company Business Development Strategy of Cross-Border E-Commerce in Thailand|
|Author:||Miss Zhang Sixuan
|Advisor:||Dr. Zhang Li|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Zhang, Sixuan. (2021). Yunnan Dunjue Company business development strategy of cross-border E-Commerce in Thailand. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
With the advance of the Belt and Road Initiative, Yunnan Province has established stable foreign trade relations with Thailand thanks to geographical advantages in recent years. The flower e-commerce in Yunnan has formed a mature industrial chain in China due to its natural environment. Against the context of the development of the times, the domestic flower market has been saturated, so the flower companies in China must explore new ways to develop externally, and concentrate on the cross-border e-commerce model.
From cross-border e-commerce and flowers cross-border e-commerce related concepts and DunJue flower company is facing some problems, Using qualitative research methods, the literature analyzed the external links of Yunnan Dunjue Flower Company, and proposed development strategies suitable for Yunnan Dunjue Flower Company to develop cross-border e-commerce.
Solve the core problem of enterprise operation: reform the cooperative production mode of flower farmers and enterprises, improve the enthusiasm of flower farmers in production, and further improve the quality of products. Focus on creating Yunnan DunJue flower company flower brand, enhance the soft power of the enterprise.
The introduction of talents to further enhance the strength of the enterprise. Introducing modern high-tech technology and applying it to production.
This article through to the DunJue flower company proposed reform of the internal and external strategy, the hope can give DunJue flower company to carry out cross-border business provide the theoretical reference to develop the international market, electricity power in DunJue flower company cross-border electricity business, DunJue flower company to develop into the emerging modern flower e-commerce enterprises.
Key words: The Belt and Road Initiative, Cross-border e-commerce, Flower enterprise.
Yunnan Dunjue Company Business Development Strategy of Cross-Border E-Commerce in Thailand
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown