|Project Title:||A Study on Work-life Balance in the age of Covid-19 and Impact on Employee Well-being and Performance
|Author:||Ms. Aye Myat Sonny
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Resource Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Sonny, Aye Myat. (2020). A Study on work-life balance in the age of Covid-19 and impact on employee well-being and performance. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Work-life balance (WLB) has become one of the significant issues faced by employees around the world in today’s unpredictable and fast-paced business world. And it is difficult to maintain in achieving work-life balance. Having a healthy work-life balance is not only important for health, well-being, and family of employees but also important in improving the productivity and ultimate performance of the employees. And also, if the employees have healthy work-life balance, it can be automatically assumed that they also have healthy well-being and which can lead to the significant performance of them. That can also help the organization to be successful. The aim of this research was conducted the analysis of the link between WLB, employee well-being and performance. This study investigated the effects of COVID-19 on WLB and the impacts of both poor and good WLB on employee well-being and performance. The result of this research study indicated that there is a strong relationship between WLB, Employee well-being and Performance. Additional Insights such as the importance of WLB on employee well-being, the important of employee well-being on employee performance have been resulted. This research suggested that employers including top management should enhance the WLB, well-being of employees to get the sustainable benefits to the organizations. This paper was documentary research type which is based on past studies of various researchers such as books, magazines, journals, newspaper and online electronic sources of what they had been analyzed about WLB. And the researcher found that WLB and Employee well-being were part of the strategies toward individual and organization performance.
Keywords: work-life balance, employee well-being, employee performance.
A Study on Work-life Balance in the age of Covid-19 and Impact on Employee Well-being and Performance
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping