|Project Title:||The impact of intergenerational inheritance conflicts on innovation
investment of Chinese Family Business
|Author:||Miss Huang XinYin
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Capital Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Huang, XinYin. (2020). The impact of intergenerational inheritance conflicts on innovation investment of Chinese Family Business. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
As an important part of Chinese private enterprises, family businesses have entered the peak of generational inheritance. Innovation is the fundamental guarantee for an enterprise’s long-term development, but the lack of investment in innovation and the conflicts between generations are the most common major problems faced by most Chinese family businesses. This paper systematically reviewed relevant literature in recent years, and summarized the factors that influence the intergenerational inheritance, intergenerational conflict and innovation investment of Chinese family business. Through literature review, this paper proved the link between the generational inheritance conflicts and the innovation investment of Chinese family businesses, and offered suggestions for improvement. The research carried out in this paper sheds a light on Chinese family businesses that face the dilemma of intergenerational inheritance to better innovate and maintain their long-term competitiveness.
Keywords: Chinese Family Business, Intergenerational Inheritance, Intergenerational Conflict, Innovation Investment.
The impact of intergenerational inheritance conflicts on innovation investment of Chinese Family Business
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping