|Project Title:||Factors Influencing International Students to Enroll at a Private Higher Education Institution
|Author:||Miss Harpreet Kaur
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Kaur, Harpreet. (2020). Factors influencing international students to enroll at a private higher education institution. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study was aimed to find the influencing factors for international students to enroll at a private higher education institution. This study assessed the location factors and motivation factors as influencing factors and also program and courses, accreditation, tuition fees, and scholarship facilities as private higher education institutions factors that influence international students to enroll. This study is entirely based on the documentary research approach, therefore, this study found that many factors enhance and improve international students’ enrollment. Location factor, Motivational factors, Programs and courses, Accreditation; High Tuition fees of private higher education institutions lead to reduction of International students’ enrollment; Scholarship facilities of a private higher education institution enhance and improves international students’ enrollment; I influence of close locations increases international students’ enrollment; and Motivation factors of international students’ influences enrollment. This study proposed recommendations for international students to emphasize on close location factor for enrollment, to emphasize on home country image for the push factor and to emphasize on ease of entry requirements, and better host country teaching methods for the pull factor. Moreover, this study proposed for international students to emphasize private higher education institution factors such as a wide variety of courses, an institution with proper accreditation, low tuition fees and living costs, and higher scholarship facilities. This study is valuable for international students to identify the most influential factors to consider a prospective place to study and for their decision-making process. Lastly, this study provided insight into private higher education institutions’ service providers to constantly upgrade their factors that can attract international students’ enrollment.
Keywords: International students, Enroll, Private Higher Education Institution.
Factors Influencing International Students to Enroll at a Private Higher Education Institution
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping